Railway Track Diagrams, Book 1 – Scotland & Isle of Man
Edited by Gerald Jacobs
Soft back book, A4 40 pages (incl 26 pages in colour)
Published by Trackmaps in 5th edition, November 2007
Book 1 – Scotland & Isle of Man covers the network north of the Border (generally as Network Rail’s Scotland Route), the railways of the Isle of Man and various Heritage lines. It also includes the SPT Subway in Glasgow. Now in 5th edition (the first having been published in 1988).
The contents include
- An Index Map showing the routes covered
- A detailed Key
- A comprehensive list of Abbreviations
- 26 pages of schematic maps in full colour showing the rail routes at track level detail
- A full Index of locations with over 1,600 entries
- A dictionary of the Gaelic names of stations and a Yards to Chains conversion Table.
- A paginated listing of Engineers Line References