Book 4 Midlands & North West
Railway Track Diagrams, Book 4 – Midlands & North West
2nd Edition is now Out of Print - A revised 3rd Edition is in preparation.
See News item for latest status.
Edited by Gerald Jacobs
Soft back book, A4 64 pages (incl 51 pages in colour)
Published by Trackmaps in 2nd edition, April 2005
Book 4; Midlands and North West covers the West Coast Main Line from London and an area generally as the original BR London Midland Region including North Wales and the Cambrian Lines plus the Manchester Metro. It includes a number of Heritage and leisure lines. Now in 2nd edition (the first having been published in 1990), the contents include:
- An Index Map showing the routes covered
- An Preface from the publisher, Mike Bridge
- An Introduction by the Editor, Gerald Jacobs
- A detailed Key
- A comprehensive list of Abbreviations
- 51 pages of schematic maps in full colour showing the rail routes at track level detail
- A full Index of locations with over 2,100 entries
- A listing of Engineers Line References